How many hours a day do you spend on FM?

Hours spent daily  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Hours spent daily

When I'm in 'FM mode' I can easily spend 4-6 hours a day on it. FM mode is usually when I'm really into a save and am even thinking of training schedules, tactics and everything else even when I'm not playing!

Otherwise I suppose it's only maybe an hour or two if results aren't going my way.

Well - I can't really answer that.

I play mostly on Friday to Sunday. Busy during the week.

Friday from around 7pm to 12am - 5 hours

Saturday - 9am to around 11pm - 15 hours (gulp)

Sunday - roughly the same

Looking at around 35 hours a weekend.

4.8 hours a day - basically (given that there's 168 hours in a week).

If I wasn't working or training, I'd spend a lot more time.

I like the End of Season. Usually takes the game about an hour or so to process to the next season I use my time wisely and go jogging.

In saying that - I do have the game "on" during those times at the weekend. But I might leave it on and watch the footie, or make food, or go running.

Perhaps I should lower myself to 3.5 hours a day instead?

It averages out at about 1-2, but I got into a run on the weekend, and I was worried if I stopped playing it would end. So I ended playing for almost 10 hours, at the end as Bologna I took out the Serie A and the Europa League (both massive results given my usual just over-average performances in this game).

What do you choose if you spend less than an hour per day? :confused:

p.s. Anyone who spends 8-10 hours on FM every day seriously needs to get a life, a job or both!

Yeah I was thinking about making it 0-2 but I had already created the thread.

An average of 1-2 a day. Some weeks I'm out of town working and don't play at all. Other weeks I may average 3-4 hours a day, but overall 1-2. Where's the option for 10+? I want to see how many people's lives are consumed by this game.

An average of 1-2 a day. Some weeks I'm out of town working and don't play at all. Other weeks I may average 3-4 hours a day, but overall 1-2. Where's the option for 10+? I want to see how many people's lives are consumed by this game.

I didn't think anyone would have played 10+ lol :lol:

Im a student. So ill easily spend between 6-10 hours a day on it. What i love about it is you can stick it on in the background and do other things while there is a match. I dont have TV in my house at uni so between lectures, training for american football, partying and coursework, i have a stupidly large amount of spare time. I can easily get through 2/3 seasons in a week...

Hard to tell as I keep the game running in the background when I'm doing other things, and I'm always doing something else in the meantime.

Then it depends if it's a busy day or a lazy one... Depending on my pseudo-jobs, it can be a 3 hours (gross time) in the evening or a 3pm-2am fragmented session.

And that doesn't take into account a three-months sabbatical in Skyrim ;)

So I can't quite come up with an accurate answer... I picked the 4-6 option but I'm not convinced it's that much in terms of actual playing time

Normally do 1 hour ish(sometimes run over) at lunchtimes at work and then 1 hour when I get back after/before dinner(depends) so 1-2 hours.

Then at Weekends I try get maybe 3 hours if I'm lucky. Only 2 weeks of Real life Saturday football left though so will probably play a lot more then. Rather still be playing real football though! Hate the off-season!

So I probably fall into 3-4 a lot but I voted 1-2

Pretty much any time i'm in the house and not sleeping, i'm playing FM. 6-8 hours isn't far off if you only include them days, but there are a few days where i don't play it at all, as i have a full time job and a girlfriend somehow that i've managed to keep hold of so far along with FM!

9am - 11pm = 14 hrs Eugene, so you can knock it down to just 33 per weekend, it doesn't sound quite so bad.

Eh whatever - it's all a guesstimate anyway - somedays I go the gym, but leave the game running.

I've clocked up over 800 hours since the game installed - the day it was launched.

21 October 2011 to present = 4,512 hours.

That's roughly 5.5 hours per day - if you want to do it that way :D

I don't know actually. I go on FIFA 12 and either go on that, or on Football manager. Also I spend about 3-4 hours of my time on them Monday-Friday, hardly no time on Saturdays because I'm a season ticket holder at Leeds and go up and down the country with them and on Sundays just bum it for the whole day. :D

Voted for the 1-2 hours option, but it comes and goes in bursts. If (and that doesn't happen very often) I have a free day with no commitments, I might grab a few hours though.

I normally play between one and three hours a day in the evening after work while the wife watches tv. She is fed up with my constant interuptions regarding my star 18 year olds latest injury and the strange sounds of muffled joy and fist pumping that go with those oh so sweet last minute winners !!

Well that varies all too much.

I have many on and off stints with FM, I can easily become bored and just not come on the game for months or so but then if I'm interested in FM I can easily just leave it on and play it for hours and hours.

I randomly fall in and out of love with the game, atm playing it for an hour or so a day but last week was loving it and playing it for hours. The interest just varies really.

Archived