I love this game sometimes

Before my Montrose team (6th place) is due to play league toppers East Stirlingshire (who have won 7 out of 7 and conceded only two goals), their manager comes out and says he's not a fan of my style of football.

Well, that style of football sees my side thrash his 6-1 on their own turf. I love sticking it to them like that!

I just faced Real Madrid in a top of the table clash, them on top by two points, but my Sevilla had already traveled to the Bernabeu early in the season and won, so this was a massive home fixture for the club.

I played the backups 3 days earlier in a cup tie against Atletico Madrid away (a top 4 side still, in 2035) and got beaten due to choosing a poor formation (but to be fair, I chose the formation based on who hadn't got a game in a while, and then selected those players in the starting XI), so everyone that was first choice was fresh, and still had good morale from the club's 38 game unbeaten streak.

My top winger is out injured, my top striker is out with a niggle. I play my best poacher alongside a lightning quick young phenom (Mejias) whom I have groomed since 17 (now 21). The winger is replaced by a right-footed LM, so I had altered the formation to have a LM cutting inside, instead of the usual LW playing as inside forward (as my top winger is two-footed). We win 6-1, Mejias, the beauty, scores a hat-trick, my poacher adds another, Sevilla go top of the table!

Archived