PC to PSP converters. How have you found it?

• 2 weeks later...

I am just happy to be able to play the game anytime, anywhere. 'nuff said.

I didn't expect that the game would be a complete copy of the PC version (as there are details that are missing), but as a handheld game, I still derive a great deal of satisfaction that I can take 5 minutes to play a bit of FM anytime, or play on my lunch break from work, in a park, or in my car while waiting to pick up my kids, etc.

It's not perfect, but it still fulfills the desire for FM when I can't be in front of a PC. Besides, it's perfect for traveling on a plane and waiting in airports! I recommend it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wycombe-4-europe:

FM on the bog. nuff said </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my god, iv'e never tried that! that is soo being done...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by parfaro:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wycombe-4-europe:

FM on the bog. nuff said </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my god, iv'e never tried that! that is soo being done... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

careful though, you parent's will start thinking you're ill if you start spending hours in the bathroom.

Archived