Rangers in Fm Under Walters control ?

Who else thinks rangers under preform when under walter smiths control lol in real life he nearly wins the quad makes good signings but in Fm the AI walter buys Lee walace for 6.9 Mil Lol im the manager of hearts so i can't complain but its weird while Gordon Strachen goes on to win the SPL and buy good players the AI favours Gordon icon_wink.gif =[

Who else thinks rangers under preform when under walter smiths control lol in real life he nearly wins the quad makes good signings but in Fm the AI walter buys Lee walace for 6.9 Mil Lol im the manager of hearts so i can't complain but its weird while Gordon Strachen goes on to win the SPL and buy good players the AI favours Gordon icon_wink.gif =[

I've noticed this. After 20 games though, Walter Smith and Rangers went unbeaten with 18 wins and 2 draws, only conceding 8 goals. Now into the latter stages, I (HIbernian) defeated Rangers 4-1, while i have defeated Celtic 1-0, lost 5-0 and 2-4 to Celtic. Rangers are the FAR EASIER team to play against.

Smith alos sells his good players and brings in ones that are non-rangers class.

• SI Staff

I don't think at the start of the season anyone could have predicted how well Rangers would do this season. Even me and I'm a bit biased icon_wink.gif

Reports in yesterdays papers as well that Rangers are interested in Lee Wallace, although certainly not for £6.9M icon_biggrin.gif

Yes i have met walter once at a the horse racing one i said Could i play for the team for a laugh and he said the way were playing you might just ... that was when he was last in control for rangers if walter bought lee walace for 6.9 i would send him a slap in the mail to ibrox statium lol :p

Archived