Transfer Window Roundup?

What ever happened to this news item? Was it removed?

In previous FM's, after the transfer window closes it gives a news items saying the deadline has passed, then the next news item gives a round up of the big transfers that occurred and what club brought the most in.

I have managed in two leagues and have seen nothing. The window just shuts and then it's on with normal processing.

What's gone is the annual "End of Season" round-up. Gave details for all the leagues in the country being played. It highlighted the "best" signing, the "worst" signing, amongst other things.

I did like this feature. Loved it if I go the best signing, hated if I got the worst clunker! Any chance of getting it back?

What's gone is the annual "End of Season" round-up. Gave details for all the leagues in the country being played. It highlighted the "best" signing, the "worst" signing, amongst other things.

I did like this feature. Loved it if I go the best signing, hated if I got the worst clunker! Any chance of getting it back?

Normally it pops up or it is a news item tbh where you click on season review

its not gone. its still there.

You can still find the 'Season Review' on the top menu even if you don't get the news item. Usually appears around the season update day I think.

Archived