Dynamic League Rep

Thanks, good to know. I'm currently working on turning Irish League team SD Galway into the best team in the world. At the moment i have reached the 1/4 of the Champions League for the last two seasons.

You also need to try and help the rest of your league do well in the continental competitions. Just your team on it's own won't have a massive impact.

Sell them good players that you maybe brought in but have now have no use for. It's what I used to do, when taking a weak team up the leagues I found every two seasons or so I had a completely new team and a completely competent reserve side who would easily improve some of the other teams in my league.

sell them your semi decent players, sometimes when i do it, if im selling one of my backup players, ill reject offers from everyone outside my league to increase the quality of other teams.

Same as you I've goen thru a number of teams so far. When I have player I no longer need I transfer list him but no one ever buys. I can't seem to sell any players in FM2012. Most of my transfer listed players run out of contract.

Same as you I've goen thru a number of teams so far. When I have player I no longer need I transfer list him but no one ever buys. I can't seem to sell any players in FM2012. Most of my transfer listed players run out of contract.

I have a bit of the same problem. Either no one is interested in the player or the player gets super angry if I transfer list him and turns down any contract offer he gets.

Archived