Will the NextGen tournament be in FM13?

The question is in the title! For those who don't know, this is essentially a Champions League for the U-19 teams which pitches the best youth against each other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NextGen_series

The Wikipedia link has the teams which are involved in this competition. New teams are still joining, but the teams that stand out currently are Arsenal, Ajax and Barcelona IMO.

I still don't understand the logic behind qualification, my U-19's made their debut in the competition last season (2032/33) & reached the final only to lose 2-1 to Barcelona, this year despite them also winning their domestic league & our senior side doing the league/Champions league double my youngsters have not been entered.

I still don't understand the logic behind qualification, my U-19's made their debut in the competition last season (2032/33) & reached the final only to lose 2-1 to Barcelona, this year despite them also winning their domestic league & our senior side doing the league/Champions league double my youngsters have not been entered.

Me neither. How do they decide which teams from which countries get entered??

I think that the actual 'NextGen' tournament is not in FM. I already knew there was a youngsters European competition in FM. But going back to my original question, will/can there be the NextGen series in the game with the official teams entered into the competition?

I think that the actual 'NextGen' tournament is not in FM. I already knew there was a youngsters European competition in FM. But going back to my original question, will/can there be the NextGen series in the game with the official teams entered into the competition?

In the first season it's exactly the same teams that are in it IRL. Just for licensing reasons it's called under 19 Champions League or something like that.

Me neither. How do they decide which teams from which countries get entered??

This was the response from SI. A bit vague though!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/281079-Under-19s-Champions-Cup?p=7212554&viewfull=1#post7212554

Archived