Injury-Prone Players

Is it possible for a player to be injury prone, but without your coaches telling you about it (on the coach report)? I have a young striker who repeatedly gets injured, but I scouted him for some time before buying -- my scouts never said anything about being injury-prone, and my coaches don't either. Maybe it's just really bad luck.

I only play him when he's fully fit, so I don't think I'm the cause of the injury problems...

The injury prone hidden attribute goes from 1-20 like other attributes.

I'm only guessing but to appear on a coach report I would say there has to be a line drawn somewhere so it would then be possible for him to just fall the wrong side of it to get a mention.

I also find that from time to time strengths & weaknesses on the reports can alter maybe down to a change of attributes but maybe also other weaknesses take priority.

On the individual player's training screen it can tell you, when the coach has concerns about their injury proneness (half way up the screen on LH side), but not sure how many they miss.

I ALWAYS check their injury history before buying any player aged 18/19+. That's usually a bit of a giveaway (though admittedly not with all).

Archived