9 of 10 US dollar notes show cocaine trace.

ROESIDER

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=103768&sectionid=3510203
The latest studies reveal up to nine out of 10 American banknotes test positive for traces of cocaine presenting strong evidence of dirty money in the country.

The biggest and most comprehensive analysis to date of cocaine contamination of banknotes, as researchers describe, showed that up to 90 percent of paper money in the United States bears traces of cocaine.

The results show that in large cities such as Baltimore, Boston, and Detroit the traces are easier to find. Analysis of bank notes from Washington DC showed that 95 percent of them carried minute particles of cocaine.

The scientists tested banknotes from more than 30 cities in five countries, namely the US, Canada, Brazil, China, and Japan.

The US and Canada had the highest levels, with an average contamination rate of between 85 and 90 percent, while China and Japan had the lowest, between 12 and 20 percent contamination.

Amazing figures.:eek: Can't believe it is 9/10, never would think any country would be that bad, but then again, it's the only method of buying cocaine, can't really use a debit card!

are you that stupid?

Haha Jesus I quite surprised how daft someone can be, what makes it funnier is when he mentions the debit card and the note getting the traces of coke on it,how else does he think the traces will get on the note,is he thinking that coke dealers are declaring the money was from coke deals or sunmat lol

Haha Jesus I quite surprised how daft someone can be, what makes it funnier is when he mentions the debit card and the note getting the traces of coke on it,how else does he think the traces will get on the note,is he thinking that coke dealers are declaring the money was from coke deals or sunmat lol

I actually think he does.

ROESIDER, where are you?

The River ROE runs through Limavady (where my missus is from) here in Northern Ireland. Limavady people are known as "Roesiders" so I'd guess it's there.

As for the OP's point, I believe (so I've read) that 100% of bank notes in circulation in Northern Ireland contain traces of Cocaine.