Stadium Expansion Planning Permission

You know what councils are like. Without a bit of 'cash' flung their way, it probably won't. :)

unfortunately there's no 'bribe your local council' option in the boardroom. It should come under networking when its implemented :D

Its a limiting impacter on smaller clubs or clubs already in a built up area. Something that could be looked at moving forward in the game. I know there is an option to build a new stadium, it would be good if these were explained.

I think the 20 year thing is rubbish too. Imagine if you were to manage a non league club which had built a new 10000 seater with no capacity to build in 2010 and you managed to get that side to the premier league in around 5-7 years, it would be rubbish that, that side would stick with the 10000 stadium for a further 10+years....

I've brought a lower league side to the top division and the 1/4 finals of Champions League yet the Council continually block expansion.

I have 1000 seater stadium. Most times the expansion announced is around 100 extra seats but they still block it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now won the last 2 champions leagues, the last 8 irish league titles and numerous other trophies. I have 35mil in the bank and a 97.21% avr attendance capacity. However the Council has blocked my stadium expansion for a sixth time. (always half way through production). When I ask for a new stadium the board says the fanbase is not strong enough.

Currently I only have a 800 seater stadium. Will I ever get an expansion or a new stadium or will I be forever stuck in the small stadium?

Archived