This game hates me...

You will have to play until about 2021 to see the world without Messi. He is the best in the world bar none until around that time. But thats why I was so engaged in my long-term save, because I knew it would be VERY tough for Barca and Madrid to stay as strong as they are in that first decade. In my save, I didn't take over a top club till 2014/15, but managed a CL win by 2017.

This game hates me too.

My Man utd side have gone 45 games unbeaten in the League, and then I play Leicester at home... They are 20th place and already relegated, and they beat me 1-0. I am so angry. Of all games, I lose this one.

To make matters worse, one of my star youth team regens has just picked a 9 month injury on the same day.

What a beast! :eek: In my FM11 save he never scores much. The best result was 26 league goals in 10-11 season. He had had a very good AVR (around 8) till 14-15 when I changed la liga detail from 'none' to 'all'. Since then he has had AVR of about 7.20 a season.

This game hates me too.

My Man utd side have gone 45 games unbeaten in the League, and then I play Leicester at home... They are 20th place and already relegated, and they beat me 1-0. I am so angry. Of all games, I lose this one.

To make matters worse, one of my star youth team regens has just picked a 9 month injury on the same day.

I can better that 50 games unbeaten facing relegated blackpool , and i lose 3-0 ...... i send out an identical team to face barcelona in the champs league final and i win 3-2......

Archived