amount of staff

I guess it entirely depends on your individual circumstances and how you want to run the club. Personally I make sure I have enough coaches so that on the training screen, I see as many stars as possible (better training will lead to better players and performances). I also have 17 scouts (max they will allow me currently) as I always look for bright up and coming talent.

To get maximum effect out of your coaches, you need 1 coach for each of the individual areas, + 1 coach that can be put to train all areas (in order to get workload to light). That means 2 fitness coaches, 2 keeper coaches, and 5 more for the other areas. + 1 coach to be put onto all areas. In all, 10 coaches. 9 if you put your ass. man. to coach an area. That is the first team coaching - repeat for youth coaching, allthough you can of course use the same coaches as far as possible - obviously not if they are employed as 1.st team coaches. If you can't hire this amount of coaches, you just need to spread them out as best you can.

The amount of coaches it takes to get max effect, is of course ridiculous, but that's the way it is in FM at the moment. I really hope that this will be looked into in the future.

Archived