Football Manager Handheld - wireless games?

not bought the game yet, but goin to Vegas soon and want it for the plane journey!

my mate is on about gettin it too - what we wanna know is, can you play the game over the wireless capabilities of the PSP and have both of us in the league, or maybe even three of us?

we would play as the relegated teams from the Premiership (Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham) but wanna know if we all play in same game?

thanks for your help

not bought the game yet, but goin to Vegas soon and want it for the plane journey!

my mate is on about gettin it too - what we wanna know is, can you play the game over the wireless capabilities of the PSP and have both of us in the league, or maybe even three of us?

we would play as the relegated teams from the Premiership (Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham) but wanna know if we all play in same game?

thanks for your help

• SI Staff

At the moment FMH is single player and doesn't have a wireless option - it is however something we're considering for a future version of the game.

PS> I'd suggest you all take over the same team and compete to see who does the best ...

Archived