Hey SI want to kick racism out of football? Kick Turkey out of the game!

Hey, SI! want to kick racism out of football? Kick Emre Belozoglu, the racist liar out of the game. Emre Belozoglu has been involved in a total of 4 incidents dealing with him using racial slurs against opponents of African origin throughout his career. His latest incident involved him calling Zokora of Trabzonspor a "f***ing n****r" though he claimed he had called him a "f***ing p***k" and got away with a 2 match ban even though the TFF rules and regulations state it is a 4-8 match ban for such an offense (using a racial slur). This same Turkish Football Federation who has not been able to come up with a clear solution to the biggest match fixing scandal in sports history is now letting a possible big time racist get away with it. If SI truly believe in this cause they should kick Emre Belozoglu out of Football Manager 2013 as a form of protest of this level of corruption and injustice.

Heck I am Turkish, but I would like you guys to go even further and kick the Turkish league out for a full version. Yes that means no playable Turkish league no real players or teams like it is in Japan for instance. Maybe then Turkish fans will realize the severity of what has been committed by their officials and take action as they should have.

Who would want a league that promotes match-fixing and racism in their game anyway? I really hope and pray that UEFA and FIFA kicks us out of world football.

I am tired of the level of corruption in Turkish football and the officials taking their public and even the whole world as idiots.

Just watch this 10 minute video to get a clear perspective of what is going on with this situation.

!

Oh and I am not letting this one go. If SI don't do something about this then that "Let's Kick Racism Out of Football" that we'vebecome so accustomed to seeing every time we open up our favorite game over the years, will be proven (to me anyway) to beinga big fat lie.

Thank you and have a nice day everyone.

I am sure that SI and SEGA will fully endorse any action taken against any player or federation- but untill that happens I doubt that any player or league will be withdrawn from the game. We fully understand your frustration, but I dont think that this forum is the vehicle to express it.

Although I agree that Emre Belozoglu should have been suspended 4-8 games, i don't quite see the reasoning why Turkish FM fans have to pay the fine for the incompetant people who manage the Turkish Football Federation.

Keep in mind Emre was also accused in the UK when he was playing for Newscastle for similar racism claims against Joseph Yobo but he was found innocent by the court. So, SI should ban the Premiership too?

As much as I hate racism, want to see it stamped out in football, and find Emre to be a horrible human being from what I have seen, kicking the Turkish league out of FM would hurt the fans most of all, and unless Emre is hardcore FMer then I don't think it's going to faze him too much.

It is up to the Turkish football authority and perhaps UEFA to punish Belozoglu, not Sports Interactive. Besides, would his kicking out of Football Manager really be a punishment for him? No, he'll carry on drawing his thousands of pounds (the Turkish currency equivalent) weekly wage and probably carry on being a scumbag racist.

As such a situation won't ever occur in FM it isn't really relevant to the game itself and discussion of the real life situation isn't a subject for this forum.

Therefore I'm closing this thread on a procedural technicality:) but it's certainly a subject for the football forum.

Archived