Frustrating

Hey im sevilla on fm07 on psp and this one thing does my head in, im fantastic at home but away from home i nearly always lose! No matter who the opposition is, even friendlys against poor teams....is there a certain formation or tactic that is advised to use away from home?

Hey im sevilla on fm07 on psp and this one thing does my head in, im fantastic at home but away from home i nearly always lose! No matter who the opposition is, even friendlys against poor teams....is there a certain formation or tactic that is advised to use away from home?

theres a number of tactics on here but by far the most popular is Jambo Daves.

Theres also alonso follows it innnnnnnns tactic and i did post one of my tactics.

Have a look about and if you cant find them ill post the links for you

i was 3rd in the league and in all cups still with Middlesbrough and i was told that the board were very unhappy and the fans were protesting about me.

I tend to just ignore them and get on with it and prove them wrong by winning sumthing.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok first season came fourth with sevilla and won the uefa cup, second season halfway through im fourth, got knocked out the champs league groups and back in the uefa third round now, so not doing too bad but ive noticed a couple of things with jambo daves tactic....I'm not scoring nowhere near enough goals and when i do its always the midfielders. Considering Fabiano's worth £15million he never justifies it! And even though ive got a good defensive record(the best in the league) how come the 3 centre backs rareely get seven rating or above? oh and jesus navas where is his best position thanks.....

Archived