Player rankings systems

I think FM should include a player rankings system in the game world to show who are the current best performers in the game, of course the value of players will rise if they are in a commandable position in the ranking system...like castrol rankings (just saying....). They have included a mini ranking for players in the same position in the team, i feel that it would be better going the extra mile to make the game more enjoyable and exciting!

Click awards, click top left (world). This shows you current top rep players and clubs in order.

Top rep players and top performing players arent necessarily the same thing. Stats need to be included in this formula in some way.

A 'realistic' kind of ranking wouldn't be based on stats (since we're the only ones who can see them as they are), but on reputation. Which gives us the (shortlist for) world players as Ryknow suggests.

I guess you could also sort all players on value and detract recent mega transfers from that for some sort of ranking / list.

Archived