Tutoring

Hi,

It seem's that this option is rather rare. I have some older players in my team who I'd like to tutore a younger player but this option is not available in private chat. I have many young players that could benefit of beeing tutoured.

Does anybody know what a player need's so this option becomes available?

If you hover your mouse over the greyed tutoring text it should tell you why is not possible to tutor.

Then just check these conditions, original post from AoV:

1. Player Reputation (Tutor must be of higher reputation than the Tutee. Without use of a scout program, the reputation description can be used as a rough gauge i.e. Worldwide > Continental)

2. Squad status (Tutor must be higher than the Tutee, and the Tutee cannnot be of higher squad status than Squad Rotation)

3. Age (Tutor must at least 24 years old, Tutee cannot be older than 21 years old (as of date of birth). I'm quite sure this applies to all positions.)

4. Position (Tutor must share an Accomplished/Natural position with Tutee)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/261443-Tutoring

"3. Age (Tutor must at least 24 years old, Tutee cannot be older than 21 years old (as of date of birth). I'm quite sure this applies to all positions.)"

They might've changed it, because I know I've had a few of my 22 year olds tutoring, and for whatever reason players have different min. age for tutoring, some of my 23 years old can tutor, some can't. I'd check each year just to see if my younger players able to tutor yet.

If you have a hard time finding a club tutor consider signing an older mentally good player in free agent that you can sign cheaply for tutoring purpose if you have good prospects because until you can give them steady back up jobs/loan them out, tutoring is by far your best option on developing them

The captain can tutor at any age so maybe that's what happened to you?

I don't think that age restriction is correct any more. I've just checked in the game I'm currently playing and I have a back up player who has only just turned 23 that is available to tutor

Would still be lovely if there would be some kind of official documentation of this feature. I find it annoying that I have to sit a do many tests to try and figure out why some 23 year old can tutor, and another 23 year old can't.... especially since they often change the rules .. even between patches.

Would still be lovely if there would be some kind of official documentation of this feature. I find it annoying that I have to sit a do many tests to try and figure out why some 23 year old can tutor, and another 23 year old can't.... especially since they often change the rules .. even between patches.

Yeah and I would especially like to see some sort of filter implemented to see players that are eligible to tutor, right now I have to check every single one of my older player (I use the age sorting that make it a whole lot easier) to see if they're able to tutor (or more importantly if there's a young player that plays his position so he can tutor him) every month or so

Archived