[FM12] Patch Downgrade

thats stupid! if anyone dont like this new patch and the changes that it improves, there's no possiblity to install an previous patch?

In future, set steam in offline mode and then you can choose whether to go back online to update the game- wont help in this case and if you do go back online, steam will download the very latest patch so be aware of that.

What don't you like about the latest patch?

I dont like the tactits mode. the IA always score in corners, the speeches with the team never results, etc.

I prefer to play in the older version, and a lot of other people here in Portugal that i have been talking in forums.

That is no logical, we bought a game and we have the right to play that in the way we like, not the way SIGAMES thinks we would.

All Steam games auto update to the latest version, that's the way it's designed to work and I don't see it being changed for the very small number of people like yourself.

I know that, i just think that we have the right to play in the version we prefer.

The major diference is that SI people destroy all the tactics for the others patches.

Patch 12.2.2 it´s the worse that i ever played. Even worse than the Diablo tactic patch.

If the SI programers want i tell you all the stupid things that you do with this completly junk.

I say some of them...

I score 110 goals on a season playing with a ultra-defensive mentality, in all players, without strikers. Are you kidding me? ....

Why don´t ultradefensive AMC, ST, AMR or AML go back to defend? With Man to Man marking...a ultra-defensive AMR don´t go with the opponent Full Back when it goes up in the field...Are you f"#"#$ kidding me?

Archived