Calling all Genie, er, genies. A sort of SOS!

hi, old news: laptop went walkies, haven't played fm for months. will be a few weeks til i can get a device to get up and running again.

MEATIME i'm hoping to do a little "window shopping" at the local library, using a copy of Genie11 i have on an external drive. It's about all i can do in the coming weeks.......

Now, i had ONE save that was compatible, worked on my parents' laptop last weekend but strangely not at the library. Bizarre to say the least, i'm getting the compressed/decompressed message in Ukranian.

Got a friend from these forums to send me another save but am getting a "stream read" error. Am ASSUMING he's sent me an 11.3 save for an 11.0 version of genie?

SO, what i'd like, if anyone has the files and the time, is to be emailed or uploaded (i know it isn't quite the done thing to put my email here but i can private-message anyone who can help) is:

-a more recent (11.3 compatible) copy of genie11.exe (all the other files i have) OR

-a compatible save for genie11.0, preferably any season 2010-2012.

would be most ace if i can fill a bit of time in the library scouting players to supplement my many paper & pen plans for my new-look aston villa team for when i can FINALLY start playing again......

thanks in advance if you can help me..........

neil

Archived