Assistant manager/ team settings not working

I've recently started the second season in my game.

Normally i have my assistant manager handle a lot of work with the team settings. arrange friendlies, play friendlies, give opposition instructions etc.

Now he did arrange new friendlies for the new season but i had to play them. I tried to switch the settings around a few times but i kept having to play the friendlies.

I also noticed that i now can no longer automatically set opposition instructions and i can not select any of my coaches when asking for their advice.

Another thing that has me worried is that my 2nd team and youth team are no longer playing with the same tactic as my first squad.

It seems that either my coaches arent listening to me anymore or are not picking up my team settings for some reason.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it ?

I've had a similar problem. My youth team doesn't use the 1st team tactic. They keep playing a 442 (which isn't even the preferred formation for my asst/youth coach). Odd thing is my reserve team follows. Tried taking control and holidaying over the youth team matchday with use current tactics and team selection ticked, but they reverted back to the 442. Haven't found a fix yet, other than controlling the team and watching the games.

Archived