New Stadium Help

Evening, having been left frustrated time and time again with the aston villa board not building me a new stadium I've decided to go about trying to 'create' on myself on FMRTE. I was wondering if anyone could give the various costs, and deals associated with the stadiums that you guys had built, i'm looking for one around 70,000 so if you had one built that size that'd be doubly helpful!!

Many thanks!

If you want to request a stadium using FMRTE you have to raise the average attendance to at least 15k above current capacity. You also need a good reputation with the club and be at the club for a long period of time, so can raise your reputation and change your contract history. After requesting succesfully, planning may take a few years but winning titles helps. The capacity of the new stadium will be more or less the same as your current attendance.

Finance isn't very important because the chairman can always take out a big loan.

Hope this helps.

More on stadium building on this thread;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/302978-Request-New-Stadium-Succesfully-on-FM2011

Archived