How many Leagues?

Hi there, Its my first post on here and i could do with a bit of help :) At the moment i have a intel core 2 duo e4500 CPU with 4gb of ram and every time i start a new game the recommended amount of leagues always differ so i was wondering what amount of leagues can be safely played on the pc. Any help would be really welcomed. Thanks :D

Thanks for the answers but the problem i have is that i'm sure my computer is not that bad but FM 2012 only gives me England as a recommended leagues and i would of thought the comp is capable of more leagues to play :confused: and it still says anything from 1 star to 2.5 stars.

I think this is just down to your thought, if you wanna load all leagues then do so but be prepared to wait. Load the leagues you would like. I have a few loaded and it rates my computer as 4.5star but game speed as 1star, yet i find it fine to play, i dont mind waiting a tiny bit on say the last day of the season or the day when regens are made, more leagues = more time but also = more realism.

I had basically the same specs and could comfortably run about 8-10 playble leagues (leagues, not countries nescessarily) alongside a dozen more view only. I did play with a large DB and had about 45k players loaded that way.

It also plays a huge role if you put leagues on full or minimal detail in the detail level under settings (once the game is started).

You should maybe test it by starting a game and holiday a season and see how long it takes (be sure to set at least 1 league on full detail as well as champions league as a reference point), personally i wouldn´t want a sim-only of a season to take longer than 2 hours.

Marinho, with a large database and after 2 or 3 seasons did your game crash like with a runtime error. I tried it one and it crashed and i was told it was because the computer couldn't cope with all the new players being generated.

Marinho, with a large database and after 2 or 3 seasons did your game crash like with a runtime error. I tried it one and it crashed and i was told it was because the computer couldn't cope with all the new players being generated.

noper, never had any problem like that. Plus, this version the players get created on more seperate dates (basically the big nations never on the same). The number of players does not grow in the future, have as many players in the DB in 2018 than i had at the start.

Did you use the add-leagues feature when you tried, because that generates tons of new players that can slow and potentially crash the game.

Archived