Audience and potential

Wikipedia can tell me that Leeds is a big city with more than 700 thousand people.

Why is it that after several years in the premier league i still have to look at more than 40 percent empty seats

at Elland Road?

I just quit my job of this simple reason, people in Leeds are not interested in football.

Can anyone give me the name of a low league club in england with great potential?

Bradford are doing terrible in my game so they could be a target.

But are there any clubs with potential of expanding their stadium? York is a big city in England with a small stadium, and what about Luton they keep filling their small stadium.

Let me get this straight; you quit your job because the ground was always 40% empty?

So what? If you're doing well as a team, who cares?

As long as my team is performing well I never look at attendances, ever.

Then i disagree, whats the point with football if none cares what you are doing. Its like beeing an artist and having a consert in front of no people. Footballers are entertainers and the crowd reflects their popularity.

sorry this should be a reply to bolulu

Let me get this straight; you quit your job because the ground was always 40% empty?

So what? If you're doing well as a team, who cares?

It could be hurting his bank balance. A full stadium obviously makes more money than a half empty one.

Then i disagree, whats the point with football if none cares what you are doing. Its like beeing an artist and having a consert in front of no people.

Been there, done that still had fun though. just treated it like a jam session.

My sister plays as Leeds on FM12 and in 2029 has a stadium that can hold 80k and room for expansion. She always had decent attendances especially the better she did.

How long have you gave it exactly? And how successful have you been when you was at Leeds?

Sheffield United are a great club with potential and have good youth facilities already.

My sister plays as Leeds on FM12 and in 2029 has a stadium that can hold 80k and room for expansion. She always had decent attendances especially the better she did.

How long have you gave it exactly? And how successful have you been when you was at Leeds?

Sheffield United are a great club with potential and have good youth facilities already.

I took over Leeds when they had just dropped down to the chamionship leauge. I got them promoted and stayed for 3 years in the premier finsishing between 12th and 7th place.

As you say that might not be enough for the audience in Leeds, they demand European Competion to be satisfied :)

Anyway all this is water under the bridge now i did retire my manager and have started a new game with nottingham forest in blue square south.

The funny thing is that in all the years at Leeds they never sold more than 11-12 thousand season tickets playing in the premier, but my nottingham team

in blue square south sold almost 5500 season tickets this year (btw thats 2048) :)

Then i disagree, whats the point with football if none cares what you are doing. Its like beeing an artist and having a consert in front of no people. Footballers are entertainers and the crowd reflects their popularity.

sorry this should be a reply to bolulu

My point is that the principle object of the game is to get league & cup success with a "virtual" club. If you do that, fine! I really do not see the point of worrying about an ungrateful "virtual" crowd.

But hey, each to his own & it's your game to play as you like Mr. Pink.

Good luck!

Archived