bring back face in the game

I'm pretty sure newgens do age. I had a newgen from a long term Fm10 save who had wrinkles under his eyes aged 35. Distinctive difference to his young picture. I had screenshots of that save but they aren't on this computer.

Some change their hairstyles but facial hair would be good to see.

I really like the facegen technology along with the OLT Expanded hair pack as their faces change according to their morale (frowning when morale is poor or lower, and smiling when moral is superb).

There are a few facepacks you can get that replace newgens, just google it. It's on one of those facepack community forums. It's a mammoth task to completely replace newgen faces with real pictures as you would need hundreds of thousand for a long term save.

The best bet, if you don't like the facegen's and turn it off, use the newgen facepack to replace the faces of your players and noteable newgens. Learning to cut facepacks would help heaps too as you could find any picture you want and use that for one of your players. The HTML code for doing facepacks is not very hard to do either.

Archived