Dissapointed but hopefull!

I'm appalled at how in-accurate the squads are on this game! The pc version is bang on but how could they let this be missed on psp!

Its such a great game let down by flaws such as -

Too many injuries. (a bug maybe)

Cannot recall players from loan.

Cannot part-exchange players!

Certain squads missing KEY players.

I dont want to sound like I hate the game because I dont, I just hope that this can all be rectified when an update is released. Any planned Marc?

Regards

A disappointed FM fan. icon_frown.gif

I'm appalled at how in-accurate the squads are on this game! The pc version is bang on but how could they let this be missed on psp!

Its such a great game let down by flaws such as -

Too many injuries. (a bug maybe)

Cannot recall players from loan.

Cannot part-exchange players!

Certain squads missing KEY players.

I dont want to sound like I hate the game because I dont, I just hope that this can all be rectified when an update is released. Any planned Marc?

Regards

A disappointed FM fan. icon_frown.gif

There will be no updates, as games cannot be patched (a sony rule)

Ok the game has a few problems, these problems do not make the game unplayable (as is the case for another psp manager game)

It still have the fm addictiveness, and is damn quick, and you can play it for ages before the psp battery conks out.

Its not all bad!!!

All in all im impressed with it, and they have now got a great starting block that they can build on for future releases.

Games can be patched by regular Joe Soaps though yes? If so, would it be possible for them to fix the injury problem. It's getting beyond a joke in my game now. It's two for one. One player fully back to fitness, two players out for a 2 weeks and a month.

Dont get me wrong I like this game and I think what they have brought to the table has been pretty impressive to say its their first but I cant believe that they wont be releasing any updates! I'm just disappointed that I cant enjoy my team as much as I thought I might.

You have to admit that missing some key players off the Forest squad is pretty damn poor. I mean its not as if Nicky Southall, Julian Bennett and Grant Holt aren't good players.

Anyway I'll still play the game to death I just wanted to air my disappointment.

Roll on next year. . . icon_wink.gif

One other thing, since when did it take 2 months to recover from a groin strain, 2 weeks would be more appropriate. If it was a tear then i could understand it but a strain!!??!! Having a laugh.

Cheers P

Overall im happy with the game as its like back to basics on the old cm games of past.

The only 2 things i find really frustrating is the amount of injuries which is unrealistic and the other is after being spoilt with the pc version i actually miss the team talks and the tactics tweaks icon_wink.gif

Still driving the misses crazy now as fm on pc and psp icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

i havent rested it tough to be fair thats my prooblem

i play saturday league and sunday league, so i can get through saturdays ok, start to feel it around 70mins, but then on sundays with the aid of a can of deep heat i can make just about 45 without it hurtin and from thre on in its agony

Roll ont he Summer!!! so i can rest it

Ps went to hospital all they gave me was cream!!!!

Rulses By Sony Dave You Must Be Mistaken!

Right You Can Patch The Game Yourself But No Publisher Or Desighner ( Sega ) Sponsor Can Make A REALEASED PATCH If There Was An Edit Feature then you could Make A Patch But unbfortunatly Sony Yet Again Have Not Menu SO If The Game Was Available On Pocket PC The Game Would Have An Edit But The Game Would BE Mince So DONT BE DISSAPOINTED

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toothless Gibbon:

Can you give examples of teams missing key players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See post above!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Clint Thompson:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toothless Gibbon:

Can you give examples of teams missing key players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See post above! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoops. . . sorry that sounded a little harsh.

I meant see my post above that gives the key players from the Forest line-up. Thats if you were referring to my comment.

Archived