Nothing happens when I press play at half time

Have you tried pressing the space bar?

Sometimes this happens and if you fiddle around the replays or reload a tactic or anything to reload the UI(maybe even reload the skin) "unlocks" the game.

Tried to reload, didnt work - I think it happen because I was making change around half time (thought 1st half was over). I was watching key moments. . Cant go on holiday which I could in FM11 (have tried it a few times before)

Im using space bar and nothing happens. I can go around, checking players, table and and so on but nothing happens when pressing team talk or start second half. Here is a picture

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3443/tigresu.jpg

Had this last night at full time and nothing seemed to work. Tried space bar, going to other screens within the match, other screens away from the match, leaving it 15 minutes but even though it was full time, I only got Pause/Play options.

Ended up having to quit the game and go back a month - it was literally the day before my auto monthly save!! Grrrr!!!! Ended up replaying a months worth of games and drawing a BSP team in 4th FA Cup qualifying round instead of non league and losing my 25 match unbeaten run in all comps that I hit original time round! Needless to say, auto save every week is now set!

Archived