Re-implement a removed feature please!

In FM2011 or perhaps FM2010.. or even longer back, I dont really remember..

There used to be a feature where you could put someone in the reserves for X amount of weeks. 1, 2 and 3 I think.

I'd love to see such a feature again, perhaps with the options 1, 2 og 3 weeks, and 1, 2 or 3 month.

Very very useful when you have to discipline someone for bad behaviour or poor performances

I like the way it is now actually, I don't have any player in reserve, what I do is make my u18 players that has potential to be able to play in reserves and players from my main squad that isn't going to be starting the next game in reserves too, this way I have complete control on player fitness... like it :)

I like that feature too, it was good being able to send someone to the reserves until they were match fit. A great way of getting people who have recovered from a long injury ready for the team again.

You can still do that, right click on the player > Squad > Available for Reserves until Match Fit

OP was asking about a feature that used to let you decide the length of time you put that player into the reserves.

I forgot about this! It was a really simple and useful feature and I would love to see it back again.

For me, it was most useful when I wanted to promote a youngster to the first team for a game or two to give him a run, knowing that he would automatically drop back down after the time specified (I have a bad habit of leaving players in the wrong squad which means that occasionally some don't play a game at any level for a year or two).

Evidently InterWolf was wrong :)

I sincerely hope SI read this thread and bring back that feature.. its worth loads for people that forget players in the reserve team (like I do)!

Archived