PDA

View Full Version : Loan player wage contribution changing

cooliusxp
18-04-2012, 11:31
Hi,

Had a bug this morning where the wage contribution I am paying for my on-loan goalkeeper went from 20% to 100% over the January transfer window.

I have subsequently reverted to a previous save game as this change put me way over my club wage budget (I am playing in the BSP and his full wages are over 3 times my maximum). If the issue reoccurs I will be sure to let you know and maybe upload the savegame if required.

Alari Naylor
18-04-2012, 12:05
Hi - this is an issue we're aware of and is currently under review internally. Apologies that you've experienced it!

cooliusxp
23-04-2012, 09:01
Unfortunately this bug is reoccurring despite rolling back to a previous save - so I am blocked from continuing my career!

Is this likely to be fixed in the next update? Otherwise I will try FMHVibe's save editor to correct the error.

Alari Naylor
23-04-2012, 11:53
If you could send me the save (alari.naylor@sigames.com) from before the issue recurs that would be great, would be good to have some more examples of this.

I'm afraid it's unlikely to be fixed in the next update as a proper fix will require a fair bit of restructuring of loan contracts.