HG Player Contract Problem.

I got a really good winger through the ranks of Swansea 4 years ago and he's a top player even at 18. I offered him a pre-contract when he was 15 to make sure he stayed at The Swans.

He's now 18 and in his info it says he's considering a contract and has said this for a year or more. I can't change this offer or anything as the offer contract option isn't there. With his contract to run out at the end of next season I want to get him tied down ASAP.

2012-04-17_00002.jpg

Has anyone had this before and is there a way of sorting it out?

As somebody who spends 60-70% of their game save effort on youth players, their contracts etc, with a shedload of different types of yth and future contracts around the leagues....have never seen that from what you're showing there.

No help, sorry. :(

Maybe take it to bugs forum and upload your save to be looked at??

He's on a FT contract of £55 p/w, I'm now into next season (the final year of his contract) and still can't make him an offer. I was thinking of trying to loan him out so the considering Swansea offer would go. Then I would hopefully be able to offer him one and recall him from loan.

No one wants him on loan lmao.

To me; £55 p/w is not a FT contract. That's a standard Yth contract for UK-based FM players that's on-running past the date it should have moved over to FT (aged 17 in the UK??). Which is why you can't offer him something new.

Check his 'contract' out and see if he is due to sign a professional contract at some date in the future??

Solved It!

I tried loaning him to one of my affiliate clubs and he rejected both. Straight after he rejected them I got a message saying he had signed a new deal exactly the same as the one he was already on after considering the for over a year. The deal only lasts this season so I'll get straight on with tying him down for 5 years.

Archived