manager of the month is broken

hi

the man city manager just won Motm despite the fact that i won 5/5 matches compared to his 4/5, goals scored/conceed 17/2 to his 13/5 I wasn't even in the top 3 for god sake9and no i didn'y holiday any games) how does it make sense that a manger whos team over the same noumber of games had a worse win percentage scored less abd conceeded more then my tem get Motm ahead of me, the award panel must be all city fans

While I think 5/5 is impressive and you should be in the top 3 at least (WWWWW doesn't happen that often in reality), I'm not sure you should necessarily be top. It would depend on the teams you've faced (i.e. thrashing 5 relegation-threatened sides is not better than 4 wins out of 5 against top sides).

What sides did you face, and what sides did the other team face?

You also need to look at the relative recent form of Man City, if their manager has managed to get 4 wins off the back of a poor run of form his achievement may well be more impressive than your 5 wins from 5.

While I think 5/5 is impressive and you should be in the top 3 at least (WWWWW doesn't happen that often in reality), I'm not sure you should necessarily be top. It would depend on the teams you've faced (i.e. thrashing 5 relegation-threatened sides is not better than 4 wins out of 5 against top sides).

What sides did you face, and what sides did the other team face?

city played, aston villa (W) Fulham (L) spurs, newcastle liverpool all wins

i played Liverpool, Newcastle, United, Norwich and QPR

Archived