Managing Reserves and other ideas

Some, maybe all points have been mentioned and it's obviously to late to be asking for these features in the next version but I think these would add to the enjoyment of the game.

Reserve Team Manager

I never feel right taking over a club in the top divisions, it's stupid but it somehow detracts from my games these days. Why not let gamers start as reserve side managers? Not quite assistant managers because that would be mind numbing and I couldn't see how it would work but managing the reserves might add a new element to the game. Maybe even the youths too. I include international sides in this. Not a ground breaking feature, surely it wouldn't be too hard to implement? I think people would enjoy managing England U21's or there sides U18's with hope of promotion or being offered a manager role with another club.

Chairmen Stats

There needs to be a stat determining how much money a club is willing to spend under its current board. I'm getting sick of seeing Arsenal pay £33m for Mutu in the first season. I know there's an ambition stat, but you can be maybe this needs to be developed upon further

Well I thought I had more ideas but seemingly not.

Archived