Off Topic - Chat Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kyosuke69:

hey i'm from singapore.... into my th season in one week now, managing perth glory ! just signed gerrard on a free..

lols ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the date im on is sat 17 nov ive had it for 4 days icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamster90:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kyosuke69:

hey i'm from singapore.... into my th season in one week now, managing perth glory ! just signed gerrard on a free..

lols ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the date im on is sat 17 nov 2012 ive had it for 4 days icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you are not allowed text speak.

And to help you out, the sentence

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hello again people im trying to work out weather your aloud to text speak or not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should read

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hello again people, I'm trying to work out whether you're allowed to use text speak or not. Anyone know? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

No you are not allowed text speak.

And to help you out, the sentence

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hello again people im trying to work out weather your aloud to text speak or not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should read

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hello again people, I'm trying to work out whether you're allowed to use text speak or not. Anyone know? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeh im sorry don't take much care on what over i type you never quite know what's going to come out :p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

hey ppl just got my game the day managing sydney. Lol am way ahead of u with 14 manager points icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I've got 87 and its only oct 6th :p

Archived