Do FM 11 tactics work on FM 12?

Thinking about buying FM 1211 for me and my nephew for our birthday (Our birthday is on the same day), I was wondering if the Tactics of the previous incarnation would work on the newest incarnation of FM.

Also, is FM 12 better than FM 11? If so, how much better?

Thank you very much.

I would imagine so yes as the match engine is pretty much the same as is the tactics creator. The only exceptions may be if a tactic was exploiting the match engine and, because of fixes, it no longer will.

Is it better? Well I guess you may get varying opinions on that but for me yes it is better but only a bit as FM11 was pretty decent also.

I would imagine so yes as the match engine is pretty much the same as is the tactics creator. The only exceptions may be if a tactic was exploiting the match engine and, because of fixes, it no longer will.

Is it better? Well I guess you maīy get varying opinions on that but for me yes it is better but only a bit as FM11 was pretty decent also.

Thanks for that.

I watched videos of the match engine of FM 12, I have to say that it looks much better. FM 11 was decent but the match engine didn't impress me, at all.

The engine is pretty much the same, it's barely changed for FM12.

IMO it's better than FM11, the youth intake, the scouting pool and all the minor improvements that i can't think of right now are worth it, and the game is really cheap now anyway i think.

Archived