Impossible to find a decent feeder club?

Hey guys, i m finding it really difficult to suggest a feeder club to my board.

I am managing Panathinaikos (Greece) in my 4th season. I asked my board for a feeder and they told me i could pick one. So i went for a Croatian club to be able to send my players there to gain EU nationality in 2 years.

The problem is that they can't make a deal with any of the clubs i suggest. My reputation is national (i checked in Genie Scout and its about 7.300), and they can't even close a deal with croatian clubs who have, like, 2.600 reputation. I even tried an amateur croatian club with 700 reputation to see what will happen, and still no deal.

I already have a spanish feeder (Cadiz) which has 4000 reputation. Is there something wrong ? When i searched the forum i saw some people saying that this might be a bug.

At the same time, other clubs in Greece with lower reputation than mine are closing deals with Stade Rennais FC as a feeder for example (top training/youth facilities).

Thanks anyway!!

I've had trouble with this too. I don't mind being told by the board that they couldn't agree a deal, but I'd really like to know why so I can avoid the same problem next time I pick a club.

Archived