Ac Milan new stadium possible?

I've been managing AC Milan, and have been unsuccessful as well. Though, there was this that happened. I made another request after Berlusconi had announced he was stepping down. He agreed, and planning commenced. It continued during and after the board takeover, and at the end of it. Nothing happened. Did move to supposed new stadium, and new chairman always declines.

I might be making this up (don't think I am) but on the first database I had a save in around 2016 with AC Milan and I had only been there a season (previously Koln manager for many years), they had a tycoon and were extremely reputable and rich, I asked for a new stadium and I'm fairly certain the request was accepted.

80k.When you start the game its 40k..so im not sure what am i doing wrong.Also forgot to add my finances are fine.

What's your 'possible' attendance, shown on the right when making a board request?

It should be about 15k higher that your current capacity for them to agree to building a new stadium.

I've been managing AC Milan, and have been unsuccessful as well. Though, there was this that happened. I made another request after Berlusconi had announced he was stepping down. He agreed, and planning commenced. It continued during and after the board takeover, and at the end of it. Nothing happened. Did move to supposed new stadium, and new chairman always declines.

I had this happen in my Middlesborough save in FM2011 I requested a new stadium. They planned it for a year but before planning finished it just disappeared, but after 4 years of nothing the new stadium suddenly got started so you may be fine.

• 1 month later...

Archived