Anji - RPD - has this happened to you?

Start budget for title challenge c. 38 million. Spent about 10. Then comes the break at end 2011 ( before splitting the RPD in two halves) - all of a sudden the club is in financial crisis. My 25 million disappears to be replaced by 250 k which to say the least dampens my title hopes ( am currently third). wage cap also slashed from 950k to 650k.

Has this happened to anyone else? I.e. Is this a scripted event or am I just "lucky"?

I have seen it happen with a tycoon at Blackburn, he funded big spending in the summer he took over and then in January announced he was pulling his funding. It might not be this, I think the only way to tell will be to wait and see what your next budget is or if the chairman puts any money in during the season.

It happened to me at Chelsea...

It's probably because you've been operating on a constant loss, month after month, so by January the balance books are in the red and the chairman realizes there's no money anymore.

Then the sugardaddy will inject more money during the summer.

It might have something to do with which kind of Sugardaddy you have, but in my limited experience at such clubs, the game fails to take into account the presence of a tycoon while reassessing the club's finances mid-season.

Thanks. Did a quick check just now. No warning from the Chairman.

The loss thing is true but I was playing this team from the original release for 5 game years - no probs. Nor have I seen this happen with any others reporting on Anji in this forum.

However, looks like it's a bit different with the new DB (patch?)

Archived