Individual and Team sliders different... Anyone know why?

Been wanting to ask this for ages but keep forgetting and have tried a search but can't find the answer. Quite simply Individual Player screen sliders go from 0-20 but if you go to the Team screen and look at each drop down menu those sliders only go up to 17 or 18 something like that. Wondered if anyone knew the reason why because it's a bit odd.

I have looked properly If you take all the way to the left as 0.

Team Instructions Screen...................................Mentality Slider goes up to 21

Team Instructions Screen...................................Defensive Line Slider goes up 19

Individual Player Instructions Screen.....................Player Mentality goes up to 20

Tactic Screen Players Drop Down Menu.................Player Mentality goes up to 17

It doesn't add up!!!!

I have looked properly If you take all the way to the left as 0.

Team Instructions Screen...................................Mentality Slider goes up to 21

Team Instructions Screen...................................Defensive Line Slider goes up 19

Individual Player Instructions Screen.....................Player Mentality goes up to 20

Tactic Screen Players Drop Down Menu.................Player Mentality goes up to 17

It doesn't add up!!!!

21 + 19 + 20 + 17 = 77

it does add up ;)

I'll get my coat...

Archived