Ha Ha!

John Terry promoted from Coach to Manager at Hull on 3rd December 2020. They lie 18th in the Prem. Two days later, without playing a game, his job's in jeopardy and the 'team's heirachy finally appear to be losing patience with him'!!!

Ha Ha!

John Terry promoted from Coach to Manager at Hull on 3rd December 2020. They lie 18th in the Prem. Two days later, without playing a game, his job's in jeopardy and the 'team's heirachy finally appear to be losing patience with him'!!!

Ha Ha!

And your point is ?

And your point is ?
Although it's stupid. i fail to see the point of this thread, are you a hater of the game and is this a Look how bad your game is SI thread? i quite like them normally some good debates but this is a waste of space on the internet and theres a lot of rubbish on the internet.

To be fair he hardly ranted or anything like that. He just mentioned something in the game he found funny. How dare he come into a forum and post a lighthearted thread.

edit - Actually after seeing that he spelt England as Engerland (why do fans sing it like that?) I want him banned for life.:mad:

27th March - sacked.

Yes, I hate Terry. I hate all footballers that abuse the skill and position that they have. There are millions of kids who would give their right leg to have his skill. I also hate the fact that managers aren't given long enough to do something, and this game reflects that quite well.

And Football Manager (original name!) you still felt the need to add your tuppence worth to this waste of space, making it an even greater waste of space!

Terry could've made himself a hero within the press if he'd have admitted to Martin Atkinson the ball never crossed the line at the weekend.

People still today talk about when Robbie Fowler admitted Seaman never touched him and that he dived... honesty earns you respect. With the past couple of years that Terry's had did it not cross his mind to try and earn some respect back by being honest at the weekend?

He's no captain of Engerla... England.

edit: the guy saying this thread is a waste of space was a bit harsh wasn't he? Wrong side of bed this morning methinks...

edit number 2: Not that I respect Fowler - nor should anyone - the lads a moron... the way he treated Le Saux and all that......

Archived