-9 pa

Just a quick question on something that I'm not too sure;

If a player, from the start of the game has a -9 potential (150-180) is the players potential CA already predetermined within these two figures in your individual save, or is the sky the limit, meaning that every -9 player can reach 180CA with the right training and tutoring.

For example

Raheem Sterling

has a pre-determined CA of 159 in my individual save, and no matter the quality of training and tutoring I give him he will never reach 180CA.

It means when you start the game up the player will be given a random PA anywhere between 150-180. So his CA will never go higher than the random number he is given at the start. In your case the player will never have a CA higher than 159.

I have edited your post because some people do not wish to know what players PA's are.

Don't think CA and PA are the be all and end all. I had a player with a PA of 155 who scored 20 goals and got 20 assists for my Man City side. He won European Champions League best player averaging 8.14 and performed to a higher level than Sergio Aguero or anyone else in the City side.

Where the CA points go matters more than what his PA is. If he was a winger and for whatever reason had a lot of stats in tackling, heading- would be too useful even if he was a 180 (or if his pace was low etc) Also foot strength and PPM's also take up CA

I have a forward, signed from Real Madrid's academy when he was aged 19 after scoring goals at Castilla, for no more than $2.5m. Every scout and coach I had look at him told me he was at best a 2.5 star forward. He is a brilliant role player for my squad. He isn't as fast as my other strikers, but has better jumping and heading (16) which helps with build up play, and is great at taking corners (19). But the kicker is that he is just a born goalpoacher. I still can't figure out what it is, probably being well-balanced, having a high work rate, and high finishing.

The coaches have now after some 4 years told me he is a 3 star forward. :D

Archived