Why no board reaction here?

I decline to comment on job offer rumour.... board is pleased.

I deny interest in job offer rumour..... board is delighted.

I actually turn down the job when offered.... zilch from the board. I really do believe the board should come up with some sort of reaction following this, the best of circumstances. Don't you?

The main problem I have with this whole process is that the board make no attempt to keep you, I've been linked with & offered umpteen jobs yet my current board sit in their office praying that I choose to stay. How about offering me a better contract?

The main problem I have with this whole process is that the board make no attempt to keep you, I've been linked with & offered umpteen jobs yet my current board sit in their office praying that I choose to stay. How about offering me a better contract?

I would love to see something like this in the game.

We get a news item telling us that the board hope we decided to stay, would be nice if they helped with some additional incentives once in a while.

We get a news item telling us that the board hope we decided to stay, would be nice if they helped with some additional incentives once in a while.

I'd like to be able to say to the board something like 'Team Y have approached me and are willing to offer me a pay rise of X% and an £Xm transfer budget. I'd like to stay here but obviously need to look after myself as well. What improvement can you make to my contract?'

I'd like to be able to say to the board something like 'Team Y have approached me and are willing to offer me a pay rise of X% and an £Xm transfer budget. I'd like to stay here but obviously need to look after myself as well. What improvement can you make to my contract?'

This would work!

It would give the existing board the opportunity to respond in some way in an attempt to keep their manager. It would be a fun addition to FM & would also be totally realistic.

Archived