My plan worked! = Scandal!

My plan worked!!!!!! Muahahahahaha! OK after two seasons at Marseille, I wanted to make it interesting and move to another club , but I was really hoping that I'd move to a second division club. And I wanted to bring some players along with me, lol i didnt want to leave my dynasty at Marseille! So what i did was: as soon as teams were available, i released these players:

Carasso

Nasri

Ribery

Koller

Katimbala

Klose

Ledly King

Quedrue

Beye

and Giacomazzi.

Then I resigned. Now it took a month before I got to my new club , and anything couldve happened like all the players released getting signed or me not getting a job. After going on holiday for a month, Cannes came knocking on my door, and I gladly accepted their offer. Also Carasso,Nasri,Ribery,Koller,Quedrue,Beye,and Giacommazzi were still free so I signed them!

The team has alot of talent and i think ill be able to save them from relegation.

So has anyone thought of doing this? Or did it before? I did to make my career interesting lol.

My plan worked!!!!!! Muahahahahaha! OK after two seasons at Marseille, I wanted to make it interesting and move to another club , but I was really hoping that I'd move to a second division club. And I wanted to bring some players along with me, lol i didnt want to leave my dynasty at Marseille! So what i did was: as soon as teams were available, i released these players:

Carasso

Nasri

Ribery

Koller

Katimbala

Klose

Ledly King

Quedrue

Beye

and Giacomazzi.

Then I resigned. Now it took a month before I got to my new club , and anything couldve happened like all the players released getting signed or me not getting a job. After going on holiday for a month, Cannes came knocking on my door, and I gladly accepted their offer. Also Carasso,Nasri,Ribery,Koller,Quedrue,Beye,and Giacommazzi were still free so I signed them!

The team has alot of talent and i think ill be able to save them from relegation.

So has anyone thought of doing this? Or did it before? I did to make my career interesting lol.

Dude, I knew someone would post a bit of a ashamed post, ligue1marseille most folk here wont do what you did as it does kinda defeat the purpose, but if you wanna do it, go ahead its your game, anyway if you get promoted, youll have a top class team to go with it, but dude be prepared for a good lynching if people can be bothered to post, as alot of folk hate this kinda cheating stuff, hehe, i dont agree with you, because for a second division you could find some cracking youngsters and bring them into the top division and they will grow to adapt ! icon_wink.gif

i dont have sugar daddy. and i did this move for fun. i was just asking if anyone had done it. what i did was release a couple of players , leave the club , go to a new club , then if any of those players were left , i signed them.

like i said i havent won any title or anything and i dont kno anything about sugar daddy. like i said i didnt think it was cheating, i just did it for fun - make it something of a scandal , adds spice to the game .

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ligue1marseille:

i dont have sugar daddy. and i did this move for fun. i was just asking if anyone had done it. what i did was release a couple of players , leave the club , go to a new club , then if any of those players were left , i signed them.

like i said i havent won any title or anything and i dont kno anything about sugar daddy. like i said i didnt think it was cheating, i just did it for fun - make it something of a scandal , adds spice to the game . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and its not like i bought the whole squad with me , only a few players. i still had to sign new players when i was at my new club because it had holes all around.

• 1 month later...

If its in the name of fun then you should by all means do what you like its your game you bought it so its your choice what you do with it and how you do it and as Jose said i bet loads of people have done worse things.

Archived