Too much new feeds

This is actually a huge problem for me. In the previous FMs I have liked to immerse myself in the game world, see how big leagues and international events where my team doesn't participate go. In this version, I can't even subscribe to the competitions where my team takes part without being flooded with news items. In my Italian save with Paganese I got at best 63 different news items after a single round of the competition formely known as Serie C/2. There was simply too much (and I think it affected the speed of my news menu, as it got really slow without other parts of the game suffering) and I had to just unsubscribe even from the competitions my team took part. Some kind of balance would be needed here, to be able to limit the kind of news items you get.

This is actually a huge problem for me. In the previous FMs I have liked to immerse myself in the game world, see how big leagues and international events where my team doesn't participate go. In this version, I can't even subscribe to the competitions where my team takes part without being flooded with news items. In my Italian save with Paganese I got at best 63 different news items after a single round of the competition formely known as Serie C/2. There was simply too much (and I think it affected the speed of my news menu, as it got really slow without other parts of the game suffering) and I had to just unsubscribe even from the competitions my team took part. Some kind of balance would be needed here, to be able to limit the kind of news items you get.

Did you try unsubscribing from the categories of news items you weren't interested in? For example you can unsubscribe from jobs, rewards, records etc, ad just leave matches if that's all your interested in.

Archived