anyone ever seen a stadium named after an ex player

my stadium at a.stanley is called revell park it was built 2 years ago.i just releised there that it must have been named after alex revell who is a favorite of the club and played there before i came as he was top goalscorer in 13/14 i am at 27/28 season.

is it named after him and has it happened to anyone else

Originally posted by toon army 06:

my stadium at a.stanley is called revell park it was built 2 years ago.i just releised there that it must have been named after alex revell who is a favorite of the club and played there before i came as he was top goalscorer in 13/14 i am at 27/28 season.

Well it is possible if you play the game long enough. But I am only into my 6th season, so I have not experienced this yet!

yes... in romania, i have "lucescu stadium" at rapid and "sandoi stadium" at pandurii.

a weird thing is that after 5 years in the game, my stadium name disappeard and was replaced by a "." . that is so stupid and anoying!!!!

"mourinho was sppoted at . "... this is so stupid!!!!

Originally posted by CMeds:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

Chelsea sometimes move to the Zola Stadium.

I've also seen this a couple of times </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happens more often than not.

Zola Stadium

Zola Arena

Zola Park

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah in my Braintree game our new Staduim is called 'Lorraine Arena' - apparently (looking at history) this guy played liked TWICE for the club.......very annoying when the game makes mistakes like this. Should have been called MAZZOLA stadium, he has been player of the yea 7+ seasons straight, the fans love him.

Alex Revell was terrible for us Seagulls.

My stadium and club is named after a Ancient Olympian

It would be cool if they named it after their top manager...i.e....me!

I've used FMM to make myself my club's top favoured personnel in the vain hope that one day we'll get a new stadium and it'll be named after me. Doubt it'll ever happen but I can dream...

Playing as Arsenal once on the 07 game (I think) I moved to the Bell Arena... I had been manager for over 40 years by that point. When the screen came up in the news it said something along the lines of 'it has been named after the clubs most successful ever manager'.

Yeah people have had stadiums named after themselves. and people have also reported having sons come up through the youth ranks, two fantastic new features if you ask me. i just have to notch up another 20 years of management now to see it happen.

on a slightly different note, does anyone know if there is a heirarchy of favoured personel on the club information screen, ie is the first person mentioned the most favoured?

There is a hierarchy, but I'm not sure if it accords with the list on the player's personal screen.

In FMM the degree of 'favoured' (and disliked) ranges from 1-100. Thus one favoured personnel might have '80', which is more favoured than the one with '60'. The player screen only shows those over 50, and doesn't show the disliked personnel at all.

What I did was to make sure that I am favoured at 100, and other favourites are less than 100. Therefore, IF I ever get a new stadium, it SHOULD be named after me!!

Can the stadium be named after any of the favoured personal, like, in a random manner? Or are more favoured people more likely to get a stadium named after them?

I'd just hate to have a stadium named something like 'Rafinha Park' just because he assisted about 4 goals against United during his only season with me.

Archived