Unable to load new game!!!

Hi there, not sure if this is the correct place for this but here goes. For no apparant reason I am now not able to start a new game. I can get all the way through the set up screens but when it starts to load the game the slider travels about and inch along and then I get a message saying 'a problem has stopped windows running this programme' and it crashes back to the desktop. I am able to load save games with no issue at all, this is only on new games. I have tried with and without customized leagues/db's but the same thing happens.

I have done a complete uninstall and clean install but still have the problem, are you able to offer any assistance?

Many thanks!

I have tried with both edited databases and by just using the default one, but I get the sam eproblem with both. All the options at start up are exactly the same as usual, I choose the latest updated db and then progress to the custom db files which I can either include or not. It loads the selected database/s and then progresses to the setting up your game screen. I have tried it with all different leagues and levels and still get the same problem.

Hope this helps, thanks.

• Administrators

Thanks guys, having deleted all of those setting and verified the game it seems to be ok again, plus I have managed to narrow it down to a single editor file that may have caused the issue!.....Strange how it affected everything though....but all sorted so no worries!

Archived