LASK Linz Goal of the Season (Season 1)!

Which goal do you think was the best?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which goal do you think was the best?

I have a thread on the FMCU Forums which some of you may follow, if not, you can here. To try and be more interactive with the readers, I have selected the top 5 goals of the season so that you can decide which one should be crowned goal of the season. Hope you enjoy!

GOAL A

Hannes Aigner vs SKN St. Polten (30/9/11) - Austrian First Division

[video=youtube;LEU9B8cPCMk]

My first match on the job couldn't have gotten off to a better start as Aigner does well to power his shot in from the edge of the area after being forced a bit wide.

GOAL B

Luiz Henrique vs Union St. Florian (26/2/12) - Winter Break Friendly

[video=youtube;T_srnW4KNF4]

The Brazilian central midfielder didn't play often but certainly staked his claim for a first-team spot when smashing it first time into the top corner to give us the lead.

GOAL C

Hannes Aigner vs Union St. Florian (26/2/12) - Winter Break Friendly

[video=youtube;7VLyQIC8awo]

In the same match as Goal B, Aigner does very well to get the better of his marker before smashing an unexpected effort into the top corner to seal the win.

GOAL D

Hannes Aigner vs First Vienna FC 1894 (16/3/12) - Austrian First Division

[video=youtube;2qJP76-uq2M]

We were behind in this one but levelled with an own goal and after being sent through by Vidakovic, Aigner executed a perfect lob from a difficult looking angle to give us the lead. A match we won against the eventual champions.

GOAL E

(Unable to embed due to forum rules of 4 images/videos a post)

On a run of 5 winless matches, I was hoping to turn it around in this match and when Vidakovic breaks past his marker before curling it into the top corner, it certainly helps. Unfortunately, they equalised and it ended 1-1.

Feel free to discuss your vote here and I will check the result in about 24 hours to see the goal that wins it!

About 12 hours to go and not one vote? So I guess this took nobody's interest then. If you missed this thread, you still have 12 hours to cast your vote.

I didn't vote out of principle.

TV view is rubbish.

But side view goals rule (and would get my vote everytime) :p

Archived