XML Parser Error

I play FM on a MAC, and recently I've had a XML parser error. I continued to play the game and everything appeared to be ok. The problem was discovered at the end of the season, where my Best 11 didn't have one single player from my team. Rather it was some other team. Furthermore, the history for all the players is somehow mixed up. Players that have been with me for the past 5 or 6 years don't have it in their history. It appears as if the player's data has been mixed up. Their attributes are still OK, just their stats. And every year the same thing. Does anybody have a fix for it?

I play FM on a MAC, and recently I've had a XML parser error. I continued to play the game and everything appeared to be ok. The problem was discovered at the end of the season, where my Best 11 didn't have one single player from my team. Rather it was some other team. Furthermore, the history for all the players is somehow mixed up. Players that have been with me for the past 5 or 6 years don't have it in their history. It appears as if the player's data has been mixed up. Their attributes are still OK, just their stats. And every year the same thing. Does anybody have a fix for it?

Archived