Pompey Salary - £90/w Max ??

On the new database Pompey are in trouble (:D) and have to reduce the salary by a significant amount

However despite reducing the salary to an amount below the revised budget by some £15k/ week I note that the most Pompey can pay for any free transfers or loan signings is £90/ week. This is clearly incorrect since Pompey have a number of free transfers / loan signings irl despite being in administration

This has been logged in the Data Issues forum but SC has confirmed this £90/week setting was not made by him. I may be blind but I cant see this in the database

Pompey are now a good challenge in FM2012 with the 10 point deduction but the salary max of £90/w appears a hard setting and is not taking into account salary reductions made by the manager

I'm sure there are some db guys who have some experience and can check this - Thanks

I think it's linked to the administration rules & how that is implemented in the game, to the best of my knowledge the £90pw cap is not club specific & there is nothing in the database that can be tweaked to remove/increase this cap.

I think it's linked to the administration rules & how that is implemented in the game, to the best of my knowledge the £90pw cap is not club specific & there is nothing in the database that can be tweaked to remove/increase this cap.

Thats very poor then and I assume Rangers et al are all in the same position.

If this is the case then its only rectified by a club coming out of administration? If this is also the case then I'm wondering how long on average this may take. Anyone with any experience here

In my game as Rangers it was the same £90 pw until we came out of administration, after that could start offering a decent salary although still nothing great. I also noticed that my own contract at the club was £90 pw pretty sure if you look at the details for yourself at Portsmouth you will be on £90pw since you were appointed during administration.

Archived