PDA

View Full Version : "Error Couldn't install on USB or SD card"

frooper
11-04-2012, 20:39
Below now sorted, I tried closing everything down and clearing the memory from the task manager with no luck. Now re-booted and touch wood everything's okay.

Hi,

Having purchased and downloaded the game via Google Play on my Samsung Galaxy S2, I am presented with the above error. I have 1.6gb of free phone memory and 4gb of SD card memory.

I have also un-checked 'unknown sources' within applications in the settings menu. I am running Android 2.3.4 on a network free phone if this makes any difference.

Any ideas?!

Cheers

Russell

Alari Naylor
11-04-2012, 20:49
Good to hear you got it working!

YidBiggy
14-04-2012, 09:42
I'm getting the same problem mate. Tried to install it plugged in, unplugged, upside down, sideways, inside out but gettin the same error message.

YidBiggy
14-04-2012, 09:42
oh and my phone is a Dell Streak

Alari Naylor
14-04-2012, 15:51
I'm getting the same problem mate. Tried to install it plugged in, unplugged, upside down, sideways, inside out but gettin the same error message.

Please try rebooting your phone, as it seemed to work for the OP of this thread.

Marc Vaughan
14-04-2012, 20:19
oh and my phone is a Dell Streak

Definitely works on a DELL Streak, I have a very battered one here (complete with cracked screen ;) ) which the game works fine upon.

if the advice placed previously in the thread hasn't helped then if you'd care to email me (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) then I'll try and ascertain whats going on for you.

YidBiggy
15-04-2012, 21:17
cheers dude i'll give it a go.