Lowest manager reputation

Is only the top division in Germany set as playable? I've had a similar problem as well when I started with full English league as playable and the top two divisions of the other major European leagues as playable. Was getting offered all the second tier European jobs, but didn't get a sniff of anything above BSN/BSS in England.

Is only the top division in Germany set as playable? I've had a similar problem as well when I started with full English league as playable and the top two divisions of the other major European leagues as playable. Was getting offered all the second tier European jobs, but didn't get a sniff of anything above BSN/BSS in England.

This. You will be offered jobs based on the lowest playable leagues. I imagine it works this way to stop people being unable to get jobs when they use few leagues.

This. You will be offered jobs based on the lowest playable leagues. I imagine it works this way to stop people being unable to get jobs when they use few leagues.

Thats the way it should work with Automatic rep but not with Sunday League Rep unless SI have adjusted it in FM12.

Yeah,it is along with serie b,England from League two,Holland and Scotland div 1

I had loads of leagues loaded when first starting my career game as a Sunday league footballer, English nationality, and was only offered lower league clubs in Hungary and semi-pro teams in the Norwegian 2nd division. I suspect its a factor of you having mainly higher level clubs available - all professional. There is no way a professional team is going to hire a manager with that low rep so I expect FM is compensating.

IMO sunday league rep only makes sense if you're starting in the lowest division. If that's not the case you should choose automatic because realistically a person doesn't start managing in a mid division right at the beginning (unless you've been a football player or AVB).

IMO sunday league rep only makes sense if you're starting in the lowest division. If that's not the case you should choose automatic because realistically a person doesn't start managing in a mid division right at the beginning (unless you've been a football player or AVB).

AVB spent a fair few years working as one of Mourinho's coaches at Porto, Chelsea, and Internazionale - arguably giving him a better reputation than if he was working around the Portugese lower leagues.

Whenever I start unemployed it takes absolutely months & months before I get any job offer; even if I start as a pro-footballer.

I've stopped doing that now. I don't like joining a club when the transfer window has shut.

The people who have encountered this - what db size are you running with what leagues? Let me know if you can, thanks.

Large database, with players from top clubs loaded from each continent.

England, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland and Ireland all down to the lowest available division.

France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal and Spain - top two divisions.

Just tried it out again, and I'm offered the Rostock job immediately if I go on holiday and apply to all clubs. If I reject that offer, I'm turned down by Sligo Rovers, Hereford and Galway United.

The people who have encountered this - what db size are you running with what leagues? Let me know if you can, thanks.

Hi Neil!

I run a large db but never more than 12/13 leagues. Generally England (to Div 2), France, Germany & Italy down to 2/3 Divs. depending on which team I am starting with. Usually there are around 24,000 players.

Archived