European Coefficients are broken

hi guys,

I've been playing in Portugal as Braga and due to our performances in Europe, we have moved up to 5th in the european rankings table. This means according to the coefficients on my game that we go into the best placed playoff rather than the 3rd qualifying round but in actual fact it hasn't changed. after researching this it turns out that none of the changes in coefficients have actually taken place even though they have changed on the leader board. is this something that could be fixed in a patch or will i have to wait until fm 13? this wasn't very clear but i hope it makes sense.

ben

The coefficient ranking table refers to the qualification places available for the following seasons continental competitions.

Based on what you've posted, at the start of last season Portugal were ranked 6th in which case as the 3rd place team (guess at your league position) at the end of the season you will enter at the Q3 stage, if you match the performance this season you'll start at the play-off round next season.

hi guys,

I've been playing in Portugal as Braga and due to our performances in Europe, we have moved up to 5th in the european rankings table. This means according to the coefficients on my game that we go into the best placed playoff rather than the 3rd qualifying round but in actual fact it hasn't changed. after researching this it turns out that none of the changes in coefficients have actually taken place even though they have changed on the leader board. is this something that could be fixed in a patch or will i have to wait until fm 13? this wasn't very clear but i hope it makes sense.

ben

I don't believe its a bug, its just you haven't fully understood the information.

Portugal have moved up to 5th in the table and as a result will get a best placed playoff rather than entering at the 3rd qualifying round next season.

Your entry into Europe this season is based on the rules/standing at the beginning of the previous season NOT what you see now.

Archived